Information you provide to us
When you use our products you may provide us with your personal information such as:
- contact information, such as name, email address, postal address and phone number;
- payment card information (including name, card number, expiration date and security code);
- user coupon or gift card number;
- date of birth;
- username and password for participating third-party devices, apps, features or services;
- information you store on your device, such as photos, contacts, text logs, touch interactions, settings and calendar information;
- location data, including (1) the precise geolocation of your device if you consent to the collection of this data and (2) information about nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers that may be transmitted to us when you use certain Services.
We may obtain certain information about you from publicly or commercially-available sources and from third parties who perform services for us. We also may obtain other information about you, your devices and your use of the Services, in ways we describe at the time we collect the information or otherwise with your consent.
Information we collect automatically
Our Services collect some data automatically when you use the Services. We may obtain information by automated means such as through browser cookies and other technologies. Among other purposes, these technologies help us:
(1) remember your information so you will not have to re-enter it,
(2) track and understand how you use and interact with the Services,
(3) tailor the Services around your preferences,
(4) manage and measure the usability of the Services,
(5) understand the effectiveness of our communications, and
(6) otherwise enhance the Services.
Information we may collect automatically includes information about
- your device, including MAC address, IP address, log information, device model, hardware model, IMEI number, serial number, subscription information, device settings, connections to other devices, mobile network operator, web browser characteristics, app usage information, sales code, access code, current software version, MNC, subscription information and randomized, non-persistent and resettable device identifiers, such as Personalized Service ID (or PSID), and advertising IDs, including Google Ad ID;
- your use of the Services, including clickstream data, your interactions with the Services (such as the web pages you visit, search terms, and the apps and features you use), the pages that led or referred you to the Services, dates and times of use of the Services; and
- your use of third-party websites, apps and features that are connected to certain Services.
Your browser may tell you how to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies or how to restrict or disable certain types of cookies. You can find out how to do this for your particular browser by clicking “help” on your browser’s menu or visiting www.allaboutcookies.org. For mobile devices, you can manage how your device and browser share certain device data by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your device. The Services are not designed to respond to “do not track” signals received from browsers. Please note that without cookies you may not be able to use or benefit from all of the features of our Services.
Third-Party Web Analytics Services
Through certain Services, we may collect personal information about your online activities on websites and connected devices over time and across third-party websites, devices, apps and other online features and services. We may use third-party analytics services on the Services, such as Google Analytics. The information we obtain may be disclosed to or collected directly by these providers and other relevant third parties who use the information, for example, to evaluate use of the Services or help administer the Services. To learn more about Google Analytics, please visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
Online Tracking And Interest-Based Advertising
Through certain of the Services, both we and various third parties may collect information about your online activities to provide you with advertising about products and services tailored to your individual interests.
Links to Other Websites, Apps And Features
The Services may provide the ability to connect to other websites, apps and other features, which may operate independently from us and may have their own privacy notices or policies. We strongly suggest you review them. To the extent any linked website, app or other feature is not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for its content, use or privacy practices.
Services requiring special permission
ZMC may provide services that require special permission such as access to our users SMS and call logs. The service will obtain and process data locally within the device in use. No data will be accessed by a third party or unintended user outside the user's device.
We offer you certain choices in connection with the personal information we obtain about you.
To update your preferences, limit the communications you receive from us, or submit a request, please contact us as specified in the How To Contact Us section below.
The Services may offer choices related to the collection, deletion and sharing of certain information and communications about products, services and promotions that are unique to specific Services. You can access the relevant settings of each Service to learn about choices that may be available for that Service. If you decline to allow the Services to collect, store or share certain information, you may not be able to enjoy full use of all of the features available through the Services.
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain safeguards designed to protect personal information we obtain through the Services.
Children’s Personal Information
You can contact us to update your preferences, update or correct your information, submit a request or ask us questions using this link How To Contact Us
Effective: June 06, 2020
Permission required by HiPesa
HiPesa requires special SMS permission for it to work. The SMS permission will enable HiPesa to access the required SMS hence you are required to allow this permission when requested during installation. Please note that only transactional SMS will be processed by HiPesa.
SMS’s to be processed by HiPesa
HiPesa only processes transactional SMS. No other SMS categories will be processed. Processed SMS will remain available in the user’s phone. The output from the processed SMS will be used solely for the purpose of presentation, giving HiPesa users better understanding of their data for the purpose of drawing useful insights.
HiPesa Data storage
HiPesa application works offline meaning users will not require internet connectivity to access and use HiPesa. Data processed and the output will only be accessible by the user using the device where HiPesa is installed. No data will be stored outside the user’s device.